The final outcome of a divorce can have a profound impact on your parental and financial rights. With so much at stake, it is critical that you have qualified legal counsel.
You can find the quality legal representation you require with Garrick N. Fox. Located in Daytona Beach, Florida, we serve clients throughout Central Florida in traditional contested and uncontested divorce cases as well as collaborative law divorce.
Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined legal experience. As experienced negotiators and trial lawyers, we can ensure that you receive the vigorous representation you require. We can handle any issue that may arise in marital dissolution proceedings, including:
- Property division
- Parenting plans and time-sharing agreements
- Child support
- Spousal support or alimony
- Domestic violence
Legal Services Catered to Your Needs
We handle uncontested, contested and collaborative law divorce to ensure that each of our clients receives the legal services that best meets their needs. Contact us to discuss which type of divorce is best for you:
- Collaborative law divorce: Each spouse is represented by an attorney trained in collaborative law. The spouses and attorneys enter into an agreement indicating their desire to resolve disputes without the necessity of trial. Each of the attorneys must withdraw from further representation of their client in the event the case goes to trial thus removing the immediate threat of trial from the negotiation process. People seeking an amicable divorce may want to consider a collaborative law divorce.
- Uncontested divorce: A divorce in which the parties are in agreement on all issues in their case, including parenting time and property division. An attorney can draft, review and file all necessary paperwork with the court and provide necessary legal services.
- Contested divorce: The traditional divorce process in which spouses may have remaining disputes over property division, parenting time or other issues. An attorney can negotiate on a client’s behalf, attend mediation with a client and, if necessary, argue on behalf of a client at trial.
Contact a Daytona Beach Divorce Attorney
To speak with an experienced divorce lawyer, contact Garrick N. Fox in Daytona Beach, Florida. To schedule your free consultation, call 386-248-2083.