DOCUMENT PREPARATION DONE RIGHT
A STRESS-FREE DIVORCE CAN PREPARE ALL YOUR COURT DOCUMENTS SAVING YOU THOUSANDS IN THE PROCESS.
Document Preparation with an Attorney-Mediator
Divorce is never easy, but there is an easier and less costly way to take care of the paperwork that is necessary to complete your divorce. Whether your divorce is uncontested, contested, with children or without children, the proper paperwork must be drafted and filed in your case. At A Stress Free Divorce, we will prepare all of the documents that you will need.
As you look through the internet or newspapers, you will find many people advertising that they can prepare your divorce papers. These individuals are not attorneys. They have little practical experience in the area of divorce law. Some also say that they are “paralegals.” Do not be misinformed. It is our goal to provide you with divorce documents that are professionally prepared by an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. Every pleading that leaves my office will have my name on them as the person who prepared the documents for filing with the court. For over the last 35 years, I have taken prided on the quality and accuracy of the pleadings that come out of my office. We pride ourselves on preparing only the most accurate and court ready pleadings.
If you are wanting a divorce without an attorney, seriously consider having all of your court filings prepared by an experienced divorce attorney.
- Gathering Information: When a person is in a divorce situation, it may be hard to know all of the issues that you need to be aware of in your case. Without the assistance of an attorney, you might overlook a critical item that needs to be covered in your divorce case. Sometimes, missing an issue could “short change” you on the outcome of your divorce. I or my assistant will meet with your or speak with you over the phone to gather information particular to your case. If you choose not to consult with an attorney, we will complete your paperwork and it will be available for pick from our office located in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Consultation: If you choose to have a consultation with your document prep, an appointment will be set to go over your then advise you on your rights and how to achieve the best outcome for you. When I have a full understanding of your situation, I will then be able to advise you on all of your rights and can then prepare the correct documents that are suited to your particular case.
If you decide that it is not in your best interest to proceed without an attorney, and want to hire an attorney to handle the whole divorce case, I will refund the one-hour consultation fee. All that you will need to do is to your return to my office, within 30 days of the meeting, with a written and signed retainer agreement with an attorney and proof that the retainer fee was paid in full.
7 Benefits of a Consulting with an Attorney-Mediator:
- Fully assess your readiness to mediate, a crucial first step toward a successful mediation process.
- Determine whether you would need to either hire a mediator or work out terms on your own to obtain a marital property settlement agreement.
- Empower you with legal knowledge around division of marital property, child support, custody, alimony and spousal support
- Decide whether a separation or divorce agreement would be in your best interest right now.
- Discuss how to reduce your costs and streamline the process, including paperwork filing.
- Establish how to immediately get a plan for your children in place around custody and parenting in two households.
- Be advised on how our A Stress-Free mediation process helps you both make fair and informed decisions for yourselves and your children.
We Give You the Best Value
$349 - Uncontested Without Children
$549 - Uncontested With Children
$749 - Without Children
$949 - With Children
$1,350 - Without Children
$1,350 - With Children